£30K – £37K DOE + Bonus & Bens (G2310764) Doncaster
Catfoss Recruitment Ltd are currently in partnership with a leading service provider to the Rail Industry who are looking to recruit an Assistant Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis to their team with a view to developing (within 12-18 months) to a full Commercial Manager position. This progression path would also provide a significant increase in remuneration.
Assistant Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor
Mon – Fri Days, Hybrid working available – 3/2
Assistant Commercial Manager – Main roles & responsibilities:
- Review and assess weekly timesheets submissions, record hours worked.
- Prepare, submit and monitor applications for payment (Invoices and Valuations).
- Prepare and submit weekly cost estimate (P+L).
- Liaise with Finance Department on WIP, Cost reports, PO reports, ledger queries.
- Prepare and submit Management Account information (Turnover, reserves, accruals, pre-payments).
- Prepare cash flow information and monitor and advise of any changes.
- Maintain and update the Company’s Tender Registry.
- Assist in PreQuals/RFI/RFQ/Tender preparations and submissions.
- Distribute Contract Notices as required.
- Access, monitor and populate Clients’ Portals and E-commerce sites.
- Liaise with clients’ counterparts and attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Assist the Commercial and Financial Departments as required.
Assistant Commercial Manager – About you
Ideally you will have experience in the Rail Industry encompassing commercial elements such as costings, estimating, prequals and tender preparations and are looking in the near future to take the step up to full commercial management of rail and rail civils projects.
Competitive salary with Bonus and Benefits including Private Healthcare – Progression position to full Commercial Manager role
Assistant Commercial Manager previous suitable job titles: Quantity Surveyor, Junior Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, AQS, QS, Estimator, Commercial Officer, Contracts Engineer, Commercial Manager, Civils Estimator, Rail Estimator
Please apply ASAP
Due to current high volumes of applications to our advertised jobs, we are unable to respond to every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.